Thank you for considering the Journal of Law in Society to publish your work! We are currently accepting submissions academic notes, articles, essays, or book reviews for Journal of Law in Society Volume 23.
Please e-mail your submissions as attachments to the Journal of Law and Society: email@example.com
Electronic submissions should be completed in Microsoft Word format.
All submissions should be formatted in accordance with the latest version of the Bluebook system of American legal citation and should be formatted with footnotes instead of endnotes.
All submissions must include:
1. A copy of the academic note, article, essay, or book review;
2. The author's most recent resume or curriculum vitae.
We are accepting and reviewing submissions via Scholastica. To submit via Scholastica, authors must:
1. Log into https://scholasticahq.com/law-reviews;
2. Press the "Submit a Manuscript" button;
3. Find the Journal of Law in Society amongst your options, and add the Journal of Law in Society to your cart;
4. Carefully review your submission, and submit!
Due to the amount of time needed to review each submission fully, we cannot promise we will be able to reach out to each author to reject a submission if we unfortunately cannot extend a publication offer. However, if we are interested in publishing an article, we will be contacting authors to extend a publication offer.